Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hello again

My goodness it's been a while...school and mini-crises have kept me away, so I'll try and sum up the last few weeks: I've managed to get through the first round of papers and midterms, made a bit of progress on the afghan, found an apartment, and am generally trying to figure out how to take care of myself up here.

The knitting is coming, but very, very slowly. I think most of it is just that I don't like the yarn I'm working with, I think it fits the project but it's not a favorite. I want to start planning out future projects but right now there's just too much I'm trying to keep on top of, and watching more than half of the first season of Weeds in one day is definitely not helping haha...

Hopefully once I'm moved and settled in things will calm down a bit, I've been all over the place lately and I'm looking forward to less crazy times. I want to get the afghan off the needles by the end of the month so there should be new pictures to post in the near future too : )

No comments:

Post a Comment