Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving break!

It's been so much fun being home for the past few days : ) I got back Tuesday afternoon and get to stay until tomorrow! My brother is home, my family is all here, and it's just been really nice.

I've been knitting not a small amount, trying to finish the afghan for my grandpa (I'm so close!) and working on the second scarf for a friend. Hopefully I'll have more pictures to post soon, I'd like to be able to leave Grandpa's present here when I go so my parents can mail it to him soon. I made a trip to the yarn store the other day and got enough yarn to finish the afghan and start on other Christmas gifts, so I'll be pleasantly occupied for the next few weeks. It's always nice to have something to procrastinate with during finals time!

In other news, I left a comment on Juniper Moon Farm's post about a Shepherding Camp Giveaway! I know how unlikely it is that I'll be chosen, and even if I am I might not qualify because I didn't quite follow the post specifications...but it's still fun! (If you try posting, make sure to include who you would take with you if you won!)

Haha so I'm glad to be home for Thanksgiving, and I'm really looking forward to being home longer for Christmas. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment