Monday, August 24, 2009

Life in Berkeley

I moved back up here Thursday/Saturday (left to help move Logan into his dorm) and now am adjusting to life in the co-ops. So far things are going okay but I'm actually looking forward to school starting and having some structure to my days. Plus I'm excited about classes : ) Social psychology, personality psychology, sociology of the family and an education class - should be fun.

Today was the first really enjoyable day I've had here so far, I went to Starbucks and got a vanilla latte and pumpkin bread (so very good) and finished Knitting Lessons by Lela Nargi, then wandered around Half Price Books for a bit, bought Knitting for Good by Betsy Greer, met a friend at the movies and saw The Time Traveler's Wife, went to the speed-dating/roommate finding thing put on by the house and met more of the girls living here, went to the kitchen orientation (I am so unprepared to cook dinner for all 50 or so people on Wednesday...crap) and now I've spent wayyy too much time adding pictures of all the projects I've finished so far. It was a good day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment